Thursday, June 3, 2010

My feeling @ 12.55am June 3, 2010

The nearer to the finals, the more i don feel like studying...
Tired...

Just viewed one of my buddy's blog...
The theme song in his page...
Kiss the rain...

Still the same as hers...
The girl....

I bet this is the girl that mean the most to him...perhaps...
I dono...i am not him...
But from what i feel and what i see...
This is what i think it is...

I dono wat happen...
It is so confuse to me...

Izit that hard...for lovers to get together?

I had been a very happy person...
and i always am...
but some time....
i felt....
something is missing...
and sadly...i dono what is missing...
i just feel empty...very very empty...
some how i will just lost all my energy in seconds...
and fear for a nothing....

STUPID ME....T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment