Thursday, April 7, 2011

Not a good day

Is not a good day...
I said it to myself...
Yes...it is...not a good day...

I had forced myself smiling for the whole day...
Socializing with a group of unknown people...
Unknown as in not familiar at all...
Forcing myself to listen to things I am not interested...
Forcing myself to be polite and smile...
Standing with heels...
Talk as soft...

I don't like it...
Just don't like it...

Yes....I do not deny that this is a good exposure...
But i just don't like it...

Consequently, I also realized that I don't like a person as much as I thought...
I thought I like him more than anyone else...
But NO...I did not...
I don't know why...
But I know things just wouldn't be right...
And then this thought came out out of noway...
YES...I don't like him...
As I thought I am...
And as my friends thought I am...
I nearly end up fighting with a friend...
Noway...noway...

** I need someone to talk to...someone that truly understand...is still not there  T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment