I didn't update my blog...
Just toooooooooooo busy...to do any other matter...
Nothing to blog about...
OR precisely i would say nothing to be remembered...nothing that I wanted to keep...to tell the future me...
But out of no way...I came back...to write about something...i think not so important to any other people in the world...BUT myself.
Recently had been a long but short days for me...
Extremely lazy...unmotivated to do what I am supposed to do...BESIDES GYMMMM~~muahahaha
Yes...Xiaoqian had finally made her appearance at the GYM...
Ok...back to the topic...
My days are long...basically I was just wasting my time....facebooking...chatting...attending classes...
Short...because time just passes awesomely fast...very fast...like the speed of a thunder...5 months gone...
I need to be more discipline...concentrate on what I am suppose to do...
Gambateh...finish all the task faster...do as much as I can...
Then I can enjoy my holiday...oppss...before that....of course my final examination...and then
muahahhaha...I want to give a big hug to the sun and the wind...the cooling breeze in Chiang Mai...
Wait for me...HERE I COME....
**To do or not to do...it depends on your HEART^^ -XQ-

No comments:
Post a Comment