Like i said...i feel so ___________
I donno how to describe the feeling...
Mixture of a lot of things...blues...
Empty? Sad? Emo? Worried? Happy? Uncertain? Uneasy? Lost?
I really cant say....
Is not a simple equation that i can calculate...
Is not a simple question that i can answer...
Is not a simple action that i can act on...
Is not a simple node that i can open it easily...
I just donno how to say it out...
I which i could....then it would be much more better....
I blogs only for 2 things, happy and chaos...
But i realize that recently, the negative side is dominating me...
Too much things to think about...i scared...i will be lost again...
I think i will be ok soon...perhaps it is just Monday blues~
** Now Hiring : Human Sand Bag
-no experience needed
-for more information please contact me...^^
No comments:
Post a Comment