So many thing to think about. I hate that felling so much. I don like to think. So to solve this equation when 1+1+1 is not = 3, I need to do some analysis.
There are three roads in front of me. Let me named it A B and C.
A: This road is a long long way. I am somewhere at the middle of the journey. This is a long long road that needs a long long time. I am stuck at this point, where there is a big obstacle in front of me. Two choice: to go or not to go. To challenge myself with an unknown or safe myself from curiosity.
B: A somewhat new road. I am just starting to explore more. But...uncertainties are always with me. I do not know what had happen, what is happening and what will happen next. No clear direction. I am just struggling with myself in the muddy road. I could have open the mouth and ask. But who even care. Don care, no care.
C:A silent, cool, nice road. With a lot of nice people around. I would love to continue with this journey, without any need to change. But i will just stay the same. Using the same way to way through.
At this point, C looks like the perfect choice for me. I will still have all the things i wanted. Stay the same. And be happy. Why not rite? I would love too...
Conclusion: Option C selected. Chaos solved.^^
No comments:
Post a Comment